Bonus: LandWatch Update 3/15/2019
Thought I would give you all an update on what I just learned after talking with a Costar sales rep concerning LandWatch.com advertisement packages and pricing.
As I discuss in the course, the company that owns Land.com, LandandFarm.com and LandsOfAmerica.com purchased LandWatch.com and has increased the pricing dramatically over the past year.
Here are some notes from my conversation with a CoStar sales rep on 3/13/2019:
- As of 3/31/2019 you will no longer be able to sell directly through LandWatch.com, without signing up through the LandsOfAmerica.com dashboard which will feed all of their land sale websites.
- Package pricing for 1-10 properties: Universal $200 /mo, Premium $320 /mo, Signature $650 /mo
- Package pricing for 1-30 properties: Universal $300 /mo, Premium $480 /mo, Signature $900 /mo
- Signature - Top 2% of listings - If a lead clicks the property, ad follows them on facebook and google
- Premium - Top 40% of listings- Rep states 4 times more leads than universal plan. If a lead clicks the property, ad follows them on facebook and google
- Universal - No preference given in search rankings (this may explain the extreme drop-off in leads that many of us have seen over the past year.